Thursday, July 15, 2010

Living in a dream

Is it a dream that I'm in or is it a reality that I'm not aware of?
Matric has ended so fast and so the 2 months holiday, uni has started so soon. Too soon that I feel like i din enjoy it! Before this moment , I was a playful and carefree person who live my everyday life with entertainments. Now, I am a uni student with thick books and numerous messy and 'wordy' lecture notes around, all black and white, with tons of jargons that I have to memorise. Last night, I stared at my atlas of anatomy-first book that i bought in uni, it is even thicker than my matric n frm6 books , of cos heavier , and i wonder how i'm goin to memorise all the things inside this black, bulky book in this 5 yrs...sometimes ppl may wonder whether they are doing the thing that they should be doing, being at the place that they should be at or living the life that they want...and I think I'm one of them.

studying is very stressful and hard, but if there's someone who read this and understand me. pls leave some advice to me on how to enjoy life while still have time to read the thick text books!

4 comments:

  1. We'll all go through the same things sooner or later. Don't worry! You've made it to uni, which means there are many things you can achieve!! Keep one or two days a week for entertainment to stay sane. Or call me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi rachael, hope u enjoy ur holiday very much now! I'm glad that i survived the 1 week lecture edi, very stressful!!there r actually some medical students who end up in the psychiatric department..not as doc there, but as patients!looking forward to next week's nursing block...get to visit USM hospital , every department including psychiatric department...heard tat seniors went in n couldn't came out last yr, cos got locked up by the patient there...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. laopo~~ dun worry.. uni life is definitely better than secondary school time.. this is wat I feel la.. LOL
    coz normally uni life is more freedom and less rules of coz!!!
    so enjoy ur life while studying.. no need to be the perfect 1.. get an A is pretty enough~
    gambateh!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks!..but problem is here, get an A is very very hard, only for the geniuses...get a C is already lucky.
    agree with u! in uni, we can go out yam cha until very late, come bak the guard also will automatically open the door for us, very fun wei!

    ReplyDelete