Today 22/10/2010, I went for community service in a boarding school in Kelantan- SMK Beris Panchor. Well, I succeeded in forcing myself to wake up early in the morning, v early indeed , but when i'm at the place of waiting bus, i found out that there's actually more ppl who wake up later than me.
It's a motivational course that me and my group mate did at the school to the frm 2 and 4 students..first we had ice breaking session, then career quiz, next we had chit chat time...mostly about the future pathways after secondary school. And the final part, explore race!..I finally know how's the feeling of becoming the organizer, it's.......i still prefer to be the contestant anyway.
From this community service , I kinda get to know myself more, be it the strength or weaknesses in which field..and i'm determined to fix it...improve myself! And of course cherish the good qualities that I have. I hope that i can get involved in more community service activity as it serve as a way knowing myself and improving myself. =)
Tired after the service, but can't sleep...with no reason.
Maybe cause you miss me. Tell me when you're online. :D
ReplyDelete